Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Got My baby~

At last... 3 month of planning, 1 month of waiting = get my baby iphone~

I been planning to get an iphone since last christmas. And at last end of march i was able to fulfill my hope and got an iphone, from machines, sunway pyramid. Although abit heart pain to pay so much at once, but after got it still very happy and not regret =)

However, after brought it not more than 1 week, got a news from digi that iphone will be launched by digi early of april.~!! with great deals! for those who don't know, i'm currently working for digi as a customer service consultant, But i'm still actively working as a freelance make up artist.

the iphone package that offered by digi are really tempting me to buy another, so.. i pursue my mom to get one. Which after that she get herself one iphone too~! she's taking 32gb packages, then i swap mine 16gb with hers.
LOL so now i'm successfully got her's 32GB,

for those who want to know more about digi iphone package can log on to digi website =)

https://www.digi.com.my/iphone/getone_want_iphone.html

check on this website for the budget and affordable iphone ever.


Photo i took by iphone apps. 

BEFORE


AFTER



skin smoothing effects! 


No comments:

Post a Comment