Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Free Make up =)

As u all know recently i'm having my course's break due to my seniors are having graduation competition right now , so i been so bored since the holidays started and now.. I make up my mind that what i can do , I can do free make up for you if you need it . Yes.. totally free for my readers because i damn bored and i hope that doing free make up can improve my make up skill so that it won't rusted =)

So for those who are interested email @ me ane_angela90@hotmail.com or it's better u drop me a msg in either friendster / facebook with the same email address. I'll get back to you asap

But one thing.. Free make up i hope you won't expect much like giving you ampoules or eyelashies =) i can't ya... contact me and i will discuss other with u =)

No comments:

Post a Comment