Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, July 4, 2009

My slimming weeks

Hey... Tell u guyz something.. i just brought a slimming drinks name S.I.Y means slim it yourself. this set of drink contain package of 10day slimming drinks. Day and night each 1 bottle , so total of 20 bottle in 1 box , brought it at around rm160 with a girl from lowyat net forum , she's very friendly and patient , before i brought it i survey around about this drinks to check if it safe and also try to get cheaper price , at first this drink are at market price rm198 but i manage to get rm160 from this girl ( not only her la.. other seller also sell around this price but only her can cod with me ) So i cod with her last sunday at IoI mall... Got this drinks and started the first night bottle on that night , nothing much happen that night but when i wake up , my felt my stomach is like having tokyo war then i go toilet to Boommm... lolx the next morning which is monday i have my SLDN course in KL , which cause me go to toilet few times an hours, beside Booming toilet i also urine alot due to i drank too much water , because the instruction there asking me to drink around 2 - 3 liter of clear water a day. So Day and night passes i follow the instruction properly , do light excersice everday , eat less oily and drink more.. the third day i ask my sis and my bf they say ntg much happen but i can felt my tummy become smaller , thought that i diarrhea too much.. then the fifth day means today , i found out that my weight drop 1.5 kg like dat my sister also admit that i look abit smaller chin and flatter tummy... and my tummy is really obviously much more flat. Quite happy with this result for the fifth day but i still aiming for my leg to slim down ==".. but i did not excersice for today because i sleep too late and when i woke up very lazy to do it..
hopefully the results will be better for the 10th day... and i might be buying second box =)
eventhough this drink not taste so nice but i really feel it works for me.
Even my brother always critics about those slimmings products or centre but this is the first time i heard that he say something good about it.. Don't know where did he know this product from but i think it was a good thing that my family trusted this product too.. and i wonder if i can do excersice with Wii games?? =)

http://www.siy-slimit4u.com/ this is one of the website about SIY , but i did not brought from this seller. It just a website i found from google try to introduce siy to you guys...

1 comment:

  1. so wat's ur SIY result now?
    I'm also the user but after the 1st box 2nd box no more results le..

    ReplyDelete