Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

7th July - Bioessence with Raymond & Linda

It's been a tired day , I did not get enough sleep for the previous day and had to wake up at 8.30am to get ready myself for this bio-essence event. We had to be there to register at 10am and listen to their briefing of what we should and should not do during the events. Later , 12pm bio-essence provide us lunch , very yummy and nice lunch box. But since they provide the uniform to us (50 finalist) and ask us keep it clean they should not provide us eat nasi lemak rendang ==" , For me i always get dirty my clothes everytime i eat something like this, but this time luckily i'm not dirty but kelly does , lolx... luckily it's just small spots ^^

Then we go back to our back stage to wait for Raymond & linda , they reach there around 2.15pm lots of activities with them happening there but too bad we could not see what they doing out there, At last we get to take group picture with linda & raymond and they ended at 3.40pm.

Seriously , they look better than in movie , Linda look so gorgeous she's tall and fair skin... Raymond is also tall and handsome =) Lots of fans there shout like hell, I even could hear some girls shouting from upstairs " LAM FUNG I LOVE U" hahahaha... for me damn geli lor shout like that, Lolz...

I use lotz of time to search around googles about the events , luckily i found some video for that events which you can see linda & raymond very clearly , just as u observe them. 

* below video are not upload by me * 
(part 1)
(part 2)

other u can find by the link there =)

(Photo Link )
Be thanks to them who upload this precious picture & video =)

Hey this is my BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE after 
using Tanaka White 
Get ready ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


3 comments:

  1. wow..is tat true..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea... really look big different right.. hahaha.. but i think picture 1 they really make me look sux

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so much different ??? So do u still using this product now ? I'm confusing whether wanna try this product or not

    ReplyDelete